What We Do
Architecture Consulting and Supervision, Urban Planning, Engineering Design (Construction Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Hydrotechnical).
The design methodology in the company is open to understand the project’s specific requirements with the quality, budget, time and cost as well as any operational and environmental limitations of high quality, ease of maintenance, and overall livelihood costs.
The basic design principles that the company can provide are based on these factors:
• Satisfactory and highly functional aesthetic design of buildings and landscapes
• Provision of technically appropriate and aesthetically sensible solutions to physical, social and cultural environments
• Provide technical knowledge to ensure sustainable design
• Creation of spaces intended to address health and safety issues
• Providing solutions that fit budgets without compromising the goals
• Turning ideas into tangible structures that meet the needs of customers and their community